Empowerment and Development Programs Toolkit for Orphans and Their Families
If you're willing to learn about the concepts and pillars of development and empowerment approaches, their fields, indicators, and practical applications in working with orphans and their families, this training program is yours.
There will be project models to empower orphans and their mothers, and ideas for an effective training methodology based on empowering workers in the field of planning and managing orphan programs, including project planning stages according to the developmental planning methodology and in line with the empowerment approach, and some useful skills along with the basics of enabling workers to prepare project funding offerings and fund-raising.
- To identify the concepts and pillars of development and empowerment approaches, their fields, indicators and practical applications in working with orphans and their families.
- Identify models of projects empowering orphans and their mothers.
- To enable the planning and management of orphan programs to plan effective projects according to the methodology of development planning and in line with the empowerment approach.
- Enabling employees to prepare project financing offers and finance.
- Field workers with widows and orphans.
- Program managers in institutions working with orphans.
- Social researchers and supervisors of the programs and activities for orphans and their families.
- Project planning specialists and preparators of funding offers in orphanages.
How will I benefit from this course?
This training will help humanitarian workers understand all steps to improve work environments and to promote and perpetuate development work; through a development and empowerment approach to global quality standards.
After the completion of the training program, the trainee will be able to intervene effectively with orphans and their families based on theoretical, methodological, and applied cognitive competence.
Will I get a certificate at the end?
After the completion of the training program, you can receive an accredited degree from Orphans Care Federation.