Membership Terms & Conditions
The Federation seeks to strengthen the standards of international governance by supporting humanitarian and charitable organizations in their application, as it is one of the conditions available in the organization for joining under the umbrella of the Federation:
- That the organization be legally registered in one of the countries per applicable laws.
- Commitment to financial and administrative monitoring system according to applicable laws in the country of official registration.
- To have been operating for two years or more providing latest audited account.
- That the number of orphan’s sponsorships no fewer than 300 orphans.
- That the organization is not affiliated with any political party.
- Commitment to international Field Standard of Monitoring and Evaluation of field (M&E).
- Commitment to the Standard of “Do No Harm”.
- Commitment and Signatory to the Charter of the Federation (YKF – OCF Charter).
- Commitment and Signatory to the Charter of Child Rights Policy.
- Commitment and Signatory to the Child Protection Policy.
- Provide 2 letters of recommendations from known charities.
Note: Failure to comply with any of the above membership terms will freeze membership and may result in cancellation.
Fees: Each organization shall be bound by an annual membership fees to be determined by the Board of Directors.